Marketing Consultancy Richmond, London
Available wherever there’s a hungry ambitious person or business looking to improve their marketing to grow their business.
We understand business. We understand sales. Therefore, we do an “impressive job,” (our client’s words not ours) at marketing.
Marketing is there to make you more money. We get it. We started as sales people.
As a marketing consultancy our goal is to understand you, your business and what you are trying to achieve. Then we plan, execute and deliver.
Marketing consultancy options and solutions to get you the results you want. We are a professional team or sales, marketing, martech and technology consultants who can help you with your business growth and goals.
- Marketing day rate consultancy – We can work at your office or ours. We um’ed and ah’ed about putting these prices here. For day rates, contact us here
- Freelance Marketing manager
- Virtual Marketing manager
- Virtual Marketing expert
- Demand generation manager or director
- Content manager
- Digital Marketing manager
- Part time outsourced marketing manager
- Assistance with marketing planning, marketing strategy, branding strategy, marketing budgets and marketing audits.
- The FYAMI, ‘call on me,’ package. This is a monthly subscription solution where you pay per month and in return you get allocated consultancy time to call either the FYAMI Founder, Faye Eldridge (or one of our other marketing experts) for advice on sales and marketing.
- Marketing contractors and freelancers
Our FYAMI approved, Marketing contractors are available on short or long-term contracts. Our Marketing contractors are available across the UK. Our contractors work on day rates which are negotiable depending on their skills and experience.
Temp workers / seasonal workers / contractors
We provide temporary workers to businesses needing extra help on marketing projects.
Our main industry expertise is within the professional services sectors including in finance and technology however we work with any ambitious business looking to grow in this tech led digital age.
Some of the ‘stuff we have done,’ for others as a marketing consultancy that we can do for you are;
- Arranged prospect meetings with C Level decision makers in media, private equity, wealth management, education and the legal sector, which increased sales pipeline for a managed service provider
- Gained a sales qualified lead which was a 50 user media production company that signed up to an IT support contract within 3 weeks of our first contact with the decision maker.
- GDPR compliant marketing campaigns – Our first prospect email marketing campaign after the law change had a 99.2% delivery rate, a 39% open rate and no one unsubscribed. If you had a better score than that, please call. We should go out for a coffee.
- Running ongoing email campaigns that increased email open rates by 216% and increased email click through rates by 388%.
- Improved landing page views by 91% by using social media.
- Organised a successful tech event for the legal sector on cyber security. We engaged with QC barristers and had some of the top Legal 500 firms in attendance.
- Used LinkedIn to help source prospects and increase engagement. The founder of FYAMI achieved the top 1% for profile views across all contacts.
- Generated sales leads that resulted in closed deals with contract values over £20k per year for technical services such as Office 365 and Azure.
- Planning and managing digital media campaigns that have generated over a hundred of leads a month.
- Wrote all the marketing content and managed the website build for a new start up tech company and received positive feedback.
- Produced marketing content that increased online engagement by 633%.
- Devised a bespoke marketing plan for a software company which covered many areas that they, “hadn’t even thought about.”
- Maintained a landing page conversion rate of around 35%, compared with the industry average of 5%, by attracting the right type of prospects to the site.
Marketing budget Management
We have worked on marketing budgets from £8k a year to over £100,000 a year. We are trusted to run business marketing campaigns and run marketing departments with their allocated marketing budgets.
Marketing fund consultancy – ‘Get more marketing funds, from partners and vendors.’
At Fyami we are trusted by our clients to build relationships with their vendors and their partners to build relationships and to achieve business growth. As part of this, we work with vendors and partners to get additional marketing funds from them that you can then use in your marketing budget.
To run a successful marketing campaign, we first need to understand the goals of your marketing plan. What do you want to achieve? What are your objectives? What’s the marketing campaign budget? What does success look like? How do you measure ROI/ Success? How many more sales or leads do you want from the marketing campaign?
When this is fully understood we will plan and run a successful marketing campaign. Whether it’s a full marketing campaign or an element of the marketing campaign that you need help with, FYAMI has implemented and managed marketing campaigns enabling businesses like yours to achieve their marketing and sales objectives.
You may be:
- A legal ( law ) firm requiring new clients and you want help with a fully managed marketing campaign to achieve this.
- A self-employed solicitor wanting help to manage marketing communications (email marketing campaigns) with your current clients informing them of news, insight and offers, to help to maintain your business relationships with a view to upsell future services. Our marketing campaigns are run with GDPR compliance being an important factor.
- A restaurant wanting to get more customers and you are looking for an online digital marketing strategy to get more customers in your restaurant or perhaps ordering online.
- An accountancy firm and/or a qualified accountant looking to gain more clients and you require help with a lead generation campaign as you want to gain 5 new clients next month.
- A technology company in London offering SaaS solutions looking to get more leads and more customers
- A cyber security vendor looking to get more partners to sell your cyber security solutions.
- A start-up looking to get the word out via every online /digital media channel you can think of prior to launch.
- A dentist, beautician, or an independent doctor in Richmond, Kingston, Putney or Fulham looking to promote your services locally via a local marketing campaign. You want to make use of both online and offline marketing options.
- A 4 star hotel in Richmond, South west London or a 5 star hotel in the countryside overlooking the lakes and you want more visitors. You want help to put together and implement a full marketing campaign to increase hotel room bookings by over 30% in the next quarter.
- In the private health sector looking for help with your social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn and you want to spread awareness that you exist with an aim to get more customers.
- A private equity firm in London with offices in the USA and Europe looking for blogging content,, to help with your SEO google search rankings and to engage with your audience, prospects and clients.
- Talk to us about your marketing goals and let’s make it happen. Together.